Luxury, eight-room villa (approx. floor area 700 m2), with large, beautifully maintained gardens (built under Swiss site management in 2012-2015)
With large swimming pool , two Jacuzzis , gym, wine cellar, underground parking for seven to ten cars , Bang & Olufsen home sound system, solar panels and water from own well; fully equipped with new designer furniture in a light, modern style and a six-person lift; plus 360-degree views of the sea and hills.
Introduction and location
The Villa Las Palmeras stands on a 22,000 m2 plot, in an elevated position about five minutes’ drive from the sea. The 360-degree views include the entire coast from Alcudia to Son Serra de Marina, plus the backdrop of the Tramuntana Hills.
The house and its attractive grounds enjoy constant dawn-to-dusk sunlight when the weather is favourable.
The property is extremely well-located in a central position, just a five-minute drive from various shops and supermarkets.
Nearby villages, such as Can Picafort , Sa Pobla, Arta and Alcudia, etc., offer a great choice of restaurants , sightseeing opportunities and places to swim and sunbathe along one of Majorca’s biggest and most beautiful beaches.
Both the airport and Palma de Mallorca are just 40 minutes away on the direct motorway from Sa Pobla.
Various parts of the grounds are suitable for the addition, on request, of a helipad, and there is ample parking for cars.
A lot of loving attention has gone into landscaping the breathtakingly attractive grounds, with their various garden paths and small oases of palm, almond, fig, lemon and olive trees, some of which are more than 500 years old.
A large, walk-in fireplace designed to look like an amphitheatre adds a fascinating touch. Keep-fit enthusiasts will be delighted with the hard volleyball court and heated 200,000-litre swimming pool with whirlpool feature and rockery waterfall splashing into it.
A fountain near the parking space at the main entrance welcomes evening guests with its play of night-time colours, as do the approximately 1,000 LED lights dotted around the garden, which show off the trees and walls in all their glory.
The large areas of lawn are covered with a special turf, which is permanently cared for and mown using a robot maintenance system.
The computerised 20-zone irrigation network likewise ensures that all the plants and lawns are kept watered.
Description of the ambience and its technological features:
- – Own well
- – Underground water cistern with a capacity of 300,000 litres
- – Own maintenance-free, multi-chamber waste-water treatment system
- – Old shepherd’s shelter in the grounds converted into a shed for garden tools
- – A purpose-built structure houses the air conditioning / heating system supplied byOchsner of Austria (top-quality, energy-saving heat pumps and rotors; two systems intotal, conforming to 2015 Energy Directive)
- – A solar-powered hot-water system supplies the house, Jacuzzis and the large swimmingpool
- – Another former shepherd’s shack houses the irrigation system
- – Swimming-pool pump house
Brief description of building structure: (See plans for further details)
- – Solid structure conforming to Swiss building standards, consisting partly of Swiss products
- – Cavity-wall brickwork
- – Underground garage / home spa / other basement rooms in concrete
- – External/internal insulation, cavity-wall brickwork
- – Entire house equipped with underground drainage conduits
- – Smooth plastered walls
- – Ceilings of 3.5 to 6 metres in height (including a number of 2.75 metre-high false plasterceilings)Brief description of building and rooms
- – Villa built in square, multi-level Mediterranean style.
- – Colours: White and sandstone façade; brown, top-quality window and sliding-doorframes; white marble floors throughout house; patio areas paved in beige granite.
- – Six exclusive rooms with Smart TV, Bang & Olufsen sound system, bathrooms with shower (some with bathtub or double shower), air conditioning/ceiling heating, plus underfloor heating. All with own patio ambience and sun loungers. Each of the two first- floor suites also has a Jacuzzi on its terrace overlooking the sea.
- – Each room is equipped with a high-quality box-spring double bed, built-in wardrobe, safe, alarm system and solid wooden door finished in white.
- – Large living / dining room with “Free Switzerland” fireplace with circulating warm-air heating system, large, wall-mounted smart TV and Bang & Olufsen sound system.
- – Modern, stylish kitchen in white, equipped with the latest Gaggenau-brand appliances; large, free-standing cooker area with a 20-hob induction cooker, 90 cm oven, microwave and normal oven, steamer, ice maker, a refrigerator for drinks and a larger one for food, freezer, two dishwashers and two Dorn Bracht sink units.
- – Wall-mounted smart TV in kitchen. Large number of cupboards at floor/eye level.
- – The list of features also includes an office equipped with all technical facilities, built-in cupboards and a telephone system.
- – The basement contains a home spa and gym with Jacuzzi, shower and guest toilet, a large underground parking space for seven to ten cars, a separately cooled wine cellar, seven general-purpose cellar areas with low ceilings, a technical systems/communications room and a computer room. A modern laundry room with fitted cupboards and access to the room that houses the Jacuzzi system. The underground garage is fitted with a large electrically operated door supplied by Hörmann and a separate pedestrian entrance. All rooms are heated and air-conditioned.
- – Two-zone LED lighting system throughout the house (floor and/or ceiling lights)Data communications and TV / radio, plus alarm system:
- – Internet from two different ISPs (with ample data package)
- – Two satellite receivers with nine outlets for all rooms (with worldwide channels)
- – A total of nine smart TVs throughout the house, plus nine B&O sound systems.
- – WiFi in all rooms
- – Mobile coverage in all rooms, plus lift and underground parking.
- – Modern alarm/CCTV system with video recording and transmission to anywhere in theworld.
This property was constructed under Swiss site management and with materials of partly Swiss origin.
Key parts of the foundations and building conform to Swiss quality specifications and construction regulations.
Great love and attention to detail have gone into creating this high-grade property with excellent potential for increase in value.
The builder is offering this house as part of his ongoing programme of designing and building new, fully-fitted-out luxury homes for sale to an exclusive clientele.
A total of 1100 m2 of marble and granite have gone into the property, with 408 m2 accounted for by the paving of outdoor terraces and patios, and rest by indoor flooring.
A total of 1,500 indoor and outdoor LED lights can turn night into day when required.
The property as a whole includes much more luxury detail, which can only be appreciated fully during an actual visit. The main house, which occupies 2,000 m2 of land, sits in grounds measuring 22 ‘000 m2 in area, which are so large that they make the house appear small.